1. Combine the contents with water.
2. Allow to rehydrate for 15+ minutes. Add more water to get your preferred consistency.
3. Enjoy it on its own, or with yogurt, milk, or a dairy alternative.
Suggestion: For a tasty overnight oats experience, leave the mixture in the fridge overnight.
1. Combine the contents in a pot, with double the amount of water.
2. Allow to rehydrate for 5+ minutes.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Stir over high heat until boiling.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until rolled oats are tender, stirring frequently and adding more liquid to reach the desired consistency.
Optional: Add a knob of butter for extra creaminess.
Small – Serves 2 : 140g rehydrates to ±700g
Large – Serves 4 : 280g rehydrates to ±1.4kg
*The rehydrated weight will vary, depending on how much liquid is added for a thick or thin consistency.
Grains & Legumes : Rolled Oats, Wheat Bran
Fruit & Veg : Dates, Red Apples
Nuts & Seeds : Linseeds, Pecan Nuts
Spices : Cinnamon
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (Approximate):
Calories : ~505 kcal
Carbohydrates : ~68g
Sugars : ~30g
Protein : ~11g
Fat : ~23g
Fiber : ~11g
Please note that these values are calculated based on standard nutritional information for the ingredients. Actual nutritional content can vary based on factors such as brand variations and preparation methods.