- Empty the ingredients from the packet into a pot & add the same amount of cold water (use packet to measure)
- Let stand for 15 minutes to re-hydrate.
- Bring to a boil & cook for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally & add more water, as needed.
- Remove from the heat & let stand to cool for 5 minutes.
- Grains & Legumes: Jasmine Rice
- Fruit & Veg : Broccoli, Carrot, Lemon, Mixed Pepper, Onion
- Seeds & Nuts : Desiccated Coconut
- Herbs & Spices : Basil, Black Pepper, Garlic, Sea Salt
- Other : Green Curry Paste (Green Chilli, Lemon Grass, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Galingale, Spices, Galingal, Citric Acid), Light Soy Sauce* (Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Wheat Flour, Potassium Sorbate)*While we are keeping an eye out for another affordable product, please be aware that the soy sauce in this product includes some artificial ingredients.
- Small: 115g : Serves 1
- Large: 230g: Serves 2
Jonn (verified owner) –
I loved this dish so much. Very delicious !!! I had it on the Otter trail along with a few of the others that were also delicious.I’ll order again for sure.
The Raw Food Company (verified owner) –
Thank you for your feedback, Jonn. Yes, our Thai Green Curry is a firm favourite. Glad you enjoyed the meals.